Evareium (EVM) Wallet - How To Transfer Token to Nano Ledger / MyEtherWallet
Feb 13, 2018 Author Name: Zahid
Evareium (EVM) is an ERC20 Token issued on ethereum blockchain. In other words Evareium (EVM) project is in development and is issued by Evareium (EVM) development team to its investors (token buyers) on Ethereum Wallet (we recommend https://myetherwallet.com also known as MEW)
1. How to buy Evareium (EVM)
To buy P2P solutions foundation (P2PS) token goto an exchange that is selling Evareium (EVM) against Bitcoin or Ethereum or any other supported crypto currency. For instance https://etherdelta.com exchange allows TraDove (BBCoin) token purchase.
2. How to Widthdraw Evareium (EVM) Token to Ethereum Wallet such as MyEtherwallet.com
3. Create a New Wallet at MyEtherWallet.com (MEW)
Create a new ethereum wallet by creating a password of your own.
(Keep you password saved and stored in a safe place. You will loose your token if you forget the password).
4. Download your ethereum JSON Key (private key)
Make sure to download the JSON key (private key) and save the file securely in a safe place. Tip: Make multiple copies of it and save it in a standard Offline USB drive or Nano Ledger S device specifically made for storing crypto currencies.
Once the JSON key is downloaded, click I UNDERSTAND button. It will reveal your Private Key.
Make sure to save your Private key in a safe place. (Save your Password + JSON Key + Private Key).
(Never misplace your PrivateKey or your money will be lost forever).
6. Recieve your ERC20 Tokens to your Ethereum Wallet from the Exchange.
Lastly you will be given an ethereum wallet address, where all ERC20 Token can be recieved within ethereum wallet. An ERC20 token is used by most of Crypto Projects that issue tokens to investors meanwhile they develop their own blockchain technology.
You can safely Withdraw your Evareium (EVM) Token to the ETHEREUM address generated for you.
Make sure you Add a CUSTOM TOKEN, with Contract Address, Token Words, and Decimal Value - which can been found on company website or instructions issued by company which you have invested in.
Project Website: https://www.evareium.io/home
CEO and Founder: Stefan Hickmott
Real estate is the largest investment asset class at around US$ 220 trillion in value globally. Evareium’s award-winning strategy is focused on leveraging BlockChain technology by digitalizing real estate investments and incorporating the technology into the operation and management of those assets.
The current Evareium offer is a two-tiered token issuance:
1) The Evareium investment token, EVM, is a tangible asset-backed token acquiring real estate to carry out business refocus and operational improvements, building remediation, energy savings and incorporate blockchain technology into the operation, monitoring and management systems of the real estate assets with the goal of creating a portfolio of Smart Buildings, with disciplined private equity principles as the foundation of the strategy. Investors accrue benefits from the economic interests of the assets/investments — investment returns generated from the acquisition of the portfolio, rental yields generated and gains on the eventual disposal. EVM’s value accretion basis is a fundamental investment-oriented one.
2) Along with the issuance of EVM to investors, there will be a follow-on issuance of the Evareium Utility token, EVT, as a credit to subscribers after the ITO. The benefits are generated from their intrinsic value and use as EVT and blockchain technology provides the transactional functionality of the assets, essentially the cryptocurrency of the acquired real estate portfolio leveraging value from rents and ancillary transactions through the assets. EVT’s value accretion basis is its use-based.
If you find this information helpful, please feel free to donate as per your wish:
Bitcoin Address: 16BuZas1dxCm3mAB53vwJCNCfNnkfTjn9U
Ethereum Address: 0xe9e6dac5554e85736324554e4308ecbc2a79a1f1<