RequirementsWindows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 25, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) application used to produce webpages. WYSIWYG Means the webpage will display precisely the way it had been designed. Desirable purposes, you may make a Web page without learning HTML. Desktop publishing to the Internet construct web sites as simple as Drag & Drop!
Feature listing No HTML knowledge required. Easy forms creation Add custom HTML ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, QuickTime, and other plug-in support. Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build-in FTP manager. Rotating Ad Banners Many navigation programs: Proceed menu, click Menubar, and Navigation bars Display component.
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Responsive Web Design
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc)
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc)
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 and support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- Fixed: Accordion content padding cannot be changed via property dialog
- Fixed: Crash when adding more than 12 cells in jQuery Mobile Layout Grid
- Fixed: z-index problem when using image-overlay in Flexbox Container
- Fixed: Automatic @font-face always uses verdana font (64bit version only)
- Improved: An improved messagebox is displayed when an extension is missing. You can now choose to continue, visit the forum FAQ for tips how to fix the error or cancel
- Improved: Added Google Fonts to Menubar->Tools
- New feature: Added 'Full width' option to Rollover text for use with layout grids. This makes the image flexible/responsive
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.2.0
Released : Oct 03, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.1
Released : May 11, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.3
Released : May 26, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.0
Released : May 08, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.4
Released : Jun 06, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.2
Released : May 16, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5.2
Released : May 06, 2018
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5.1
Released : Apr 17, 2018