RequirementsWindows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedAug 02, 2018
Windows Firewall Control is extremely powerful software that extends the performance of Windows Firewall and supplies new additional Attributes that makes Windows Firewall better. It runs from the system Tray and permits the user to command the native firewall readily without Needing to waste time by subscribing to this particular region of the anti virus. Here really is the best instrument to manage the native firewall out of Windows 10, Windows Firewall Control provides four filtering styles which can be changed with Only a mouse click:
High Filtering - All inbound and outbound links are blocked. This profile also blocks all attempts to link to and from the PC.
Moderate Filtering - Outbound relations which don't fit a rule are obstructed. Just the applications that you let can initiate outbound links.
Low Filtering - Outbound connections which don't fit a rule are permitted. The user can block the applications he does not need to let initiating outbound connections.
No Filtering - Avoid using this setting unless you've got another firewall running in your PC.
Windows Firewall Control does not do some packet filtering and Doesn't obstruct or Allow any link. The current firewall rules.
Note: This app requires .Net Framework version 4.5 or newer version. Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run. DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly. Notification system is disabled in the unregistered version.
- New: The notifications system is now available for free and the program does not require activation anymore
- New: The installer and the files are now digitally signed
- Reverted: Secure Rules feature was reverted to the old implementation from version 184.108.40.206. The implementation from versions 5.1.x.x-5.3.x.x creates too many problems Than it solves.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, Connections Log displays nothing in Windows 10
- Fixed: 'Use proxy configuration' is checked even if the user presses the Cancel Button in the proxy configuration dialog
Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11
Released : Apr 25, 2018