RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedNov 26, 2018
VueScan for Mac is very simple and easy to use tool. You may use it without any alterations to your personal computer or some other present scanner software you might already have.
VueScan is Simple to Use and contains awesome processing features like the Capability to revive faded colours, tackle batch scanning and perform other image alterations.
- Simple to use: Preview and then scan.
- Authentic colours: Applications ICC profiles along with IT8 calibration.
- Powerful: lots of Choices.
- Quick workflow:will edit 1 image while the next image has been scanned.
In General, VueScan is easy application to utilize, which includes a Fantastic set Of choices. The picture scanning works are as you'd expect and There are just a not many useful Tools, like the capability to restore faded colours. The only drawback we is Clearly eliminated once a permit is bought.
- Fixed problem with some PIE and Reflecta scanners on Mac OS X
- Fixed problem with some Fujitsu scanners (especially fi-4120)
- Fixed problem with some HP ScanJet document scanners
- Fixed problem with some newer AVision scanners (especially AD280F)
- Added support for "Input | Overscan" with some AVision scanners