RequirementsWindows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJan 18, 2019
By using Screen To Gif you are able to record your screen, edit and then save a Gif or movie! Record your present amazing display screen for this program. Download now this wonderful free screen recorder application for Windows Desktop PC!
Display To Gif Key Features:
- A portable, only executable and quite small-sized program, just ~600KB! (compacted)
- Free and open source program, with no ads!
- 3 means of documenting your articles: Screen, Webcam and Sketchboard.
- A strong editor with plenty of alternatives! You're able to edit your record or perhaps edit gifs from some other sources.
- You can export Gif, either Video or store as a job to edit afterwards.
- More than 18 distinct languages. Automatically detects that the language of the body, defaults into English.
- Plenty of Alternatives. You may also alter the colours of this recorder. :-RRB-
- Energetic development, incorporated with customers needs.
- Added FFmpeg as an optional encoder for Apng
- Updated the German and Russian translations
- A message about a missing FFmpeg instance was not interactive
- When loading images, if those images were not in the correct format, the app would not encode properly as Apng
- There was an issue with one of the numerical input fields not working as expected (with numbers being typed)