RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedJan 22, 2019
RogueKiller is a anti malware application that's been written in C++. The program can detect and then eliminate common malware and also some complex risks like rootkits and worms. RogueKiller can locate malware utilizing numerous unique methods like heuristics and touch discovering.
Spray malicious procedures.
Cease malicious services.
Find/Kill malicious concealed procedures.
Locate and eliminate malicious autostart entries, such as: Registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE) Tasks Scheduler (1.0/2.0) and Startup folders.
Locate and remove registry wracking, such as: Shell/Load admissions Extension association hijacks DLL hijacks.
- Updated to core 3.0.0
- Ability to download signatures from YED server
- Now using Scheduled task to run as admin at startup
- Now ignoring excluded items from scanner
- New: Added Scheduled scans (Premium)
- New: Added Automatic signatures updates from adlice.com YED server (Premium)
- New: Added Manual signatures packages loading
- New: Added setting to run at startup
- New: Added exclusions settings and option
RogueKiller for Windows 188.8.131.52
Released : Jan 16, 2019
RogueKiller for Windows 184.108.40.206
Released : Nov 28, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 220.127.116.11
Released : Dec 04, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 18.104.22.168
Released : Nov 06, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 22.214.171.124
Released : Nov 07, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 126.96.36.199
Released : Dec 17, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 188.8.131.52
Released : Nov 15, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 184.108.40.206
Released : Oct 02, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 220.127.116.11
Released : Oct 23, 2018
RogueKiller for Windows 18.104.22.168
Released : Oct 09, 2018