RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedDec 19, 2018
Plex Media Server connects your Plex customers with all of your internet media and local. The combination of centralized library, streaming of internet content, and transcoding performance Provides flexibility and simplicity of usage. Plex Media Server works in your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and functions your websites to every one your Plex customers such as Plex-enabled cellular apparatus and Smart TVs.
Create your media beautiful
Plex Gives you easy interface to arrange all your websites: the Film and TV set, your audio library, and all your photographs and Home movies. Plex enriches your networking library with the Addition of descriptions, Plot summaries, posters, and record covers. Enjoy your networking on each TV At the home or on almost any portable device on the other hand.
Plex keeps tabs on your websites
Lately Additional content has been presented front and centre so that you may immediately see What is new. Plex also understands which films and shows you are watching, therefore You can readily pick up where you left off or perform another installment.
Available on many devices
Run Have multiple TVs in your home? No Issue, Plex also functions on Chromecast, Amazon Bright TVs. Plex is available on many network-attached storage devices.
Playlists, for unlimited amusement
Produce Your personal personalized audio or movie playlists to match any event, Including smart playlists according to celebrity, assortment, and much more. You can Counts, and other particulars! Program, however, Plex team working hard to attract them to all programs.
Your big screen’s best buddy
Plex Liberates you by single-screen seeing. Together with Plex Companion, you also can Fling great content in the mobile into your TV. Keep watching this film In your tablet computer when you go to bed. Cease an episode Once the Telephone Rings, jump a course you have heard a lot of occasions or only find out more About what you are seeing the world's finest remote controller.
Share your media with family and friends
Effortlessly Discuss networking among friends, and that means that you can all detect and enjoy more Content collectively. Exchange valuable memories with remote family members By sharing your holiday photos and videos. Now, You May Also view What your buddies are flowing from your group since everybody gets Their own opinion in your library.
Access your favourite online content
Plex Channels offer access to countless sources of internet content, such as TED Regardless of What your interests are, You will have the ability to discover something good to observe or recommend for your Buddies, all introduced in Plex's stunning interface.
World class DLNA service built directly in
Plex Makes your network beautiful on tens of thousands of DLNA certified apparatus such as The PS3, Xbox 360, along with WDTV Live apparatus without the requirement to set up Dedicated programs. Harness the energy of the very complex DLNA server Accessible to easily flow almost any format for your own device, right From this box.
Save it now, watch it later
Easily Save videos from your favourite websites to watch afterwards, even online Major display. Or discuss the adventure by advocating videos into a buddy.
- (Web) Updated to 3.77.4
- (DVR) New DVR scheduler
- (DLNA) DLNA clients would not report timeline states for Now Playing
- (DVR) Don’t return an error message when shutting down a live TV session in a normal way
- (DVR) Fixed bug that prevented scheduling of recordings with HD only setting
- (DVR) Properly parse episode number from dd_progid field in XMLTV data
- (DVR) Revert timeout changes, should help with timeouts during tune startup
- (HTTP) Enabling IPv6 support could prevent IPv4 connections from being accepted on some FreeBSD systems
- (Radio) Only expose Discovery Radio if there is a linked TIDAL account
- (Relay) The relay service may not function when server support for IPv6 is enabled on some systems
- (SSDP) Better checking for invalid IP addresses in location field of SSDP XML
- (Streaming Brain) More exact accounting of bandwidth buckets to reduce bandwidth going unused
- (Subtitles) Some subtitles could not be downloaded by shared users
- (Subtitles) Subtitles aquired by the OpenSubtitle agent could cause playback failures on Nvidia SHIELD
- Improve robustness when routers fail to respond to port-mapping refresh requests in time
- The server could crash when using network interface aliases on macOS