RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 05, 2018
PaperScan Scanner Software Free Edition is an strong TWAIN & WIA scanning tool for Windows PC based on a single thought: creating record acquisition an unparalleled simple undertaking for anybody.
Utilize PaperScan Scanner Software Free Edition to import some image/PDF documents, organize them in almost any possible single-page/multi-page settings, execute a vast array of picture adjustments/enhancements, annotate them together with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and also save your job in different file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2. PaperScan Free is only universal while the majority of the scanning software are committed to a single scanner or a single protocol. Restricted batch TWAIN & WIA scan / import (10 pages). Post Picture Processing: colour modification, colour space conversion, filters, effects, harvest and much more. . Flatbed and file feeder service.
3 different Editions:
The Professional Edition of PaperScan Scanner Software is the most complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing and efficient storage domains.
The Home Edition of PaperScan Scanner Software is a light-weight version of PaperScan allowing users with everyday scanning and processing needs to accomplish their tasks via a really affordable application.
The Free Edition of PaperScan Scanner Software allows users to benefit for free from the advantages of a universal scanning tool with post-processing capabilities.
- Remove punch holes
- Remove borders
- Blank pages detection and removal
- Angle rotation
- Convert to black and white or greyscale or colour
- Adjust colour (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
- Apply filters to smooth, stretch contrast or median the image
- Apply bitonal filters to remove isolated dots or to dilate/erode characters
- Apply contour, sepia or scanline effects
- Image printing
- Image quality selection
- Area selection / crop selected area
- Image resize
- Information about image's resolution, size and colour mode
- Dramatically improved the PDF/MRC generator
- Added options to select paper size
- Battery of minor bug fixes