RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedMar 23, 2018
OSFMount is also an easy to use program that allows you to mount and unmount virtual discs with no hassle. It's a simple explorer interface which will be familiar to customers of all degrees. In addition to mounting virtual discs, OSFMount may likewise be utilised to create RAM disks and bracket CD/DVD-ROMs as RAM discs.
Using OSFMount you can mount a brand new picture file, picture file from RAM, or Empty RAM drive, define the partition, picture offset, drive dimensions and kind, in addition to tag it as a bootable driveway.
OSFMount 64-bit Features:
- OSForensics support.
- RAM disk creation support.
- Standard interface & very lightweight.
OSFMount also includes support for disc image evaluation with PassMark OSForensics. OSFMount May be utilized to mount image files which were created utilizing a disc cloning program, for example OSFClone.
In General, OSFMount is a lightweight program using a regular, Friendly interface that supports an assortment of disk graphics like ISO, Additionally, It supports additional, less well known formats for example Disk picture formats, such as mdf or even ccd. That Said OSFMount comes Using a couple of additional alternatives, which aren't typically found in disc Imaging programs.
- Microsoft signed OSFMount.sys device driver for Windows 10.
- Fixed issue with detecting partitions for ImageUSB images.
- Updated warning and error messages if using format option in command line if setting a ram drive which is smaller compared to 260MB.