Version55.0 Build 2994.59
RequirementsWindows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedSep 13, 2018
Opera is a secure internet browser that's fast and full of features. It's a slick interface that adopts a contemporary, minimalist appearance, coupled with heaps of resources to make browsing more enjoyable. These include such programs as Speed Dial, which houses your own favorites and Opera Turbo style, which compresses pages to provide you faster navigation, (even once you've got a terrible connection).
Opera has all you Want to navigate the Net with a good interface. From startup it delivers a Discover page which brings new content to you directly; it exhibits the information you want by subject, language and country. The Speed dial and bookmarks webpages are also available for you at start, which provides you simple access to the websites you use the maximum and people you have added to your favourite listing.
Private surfing style
Opera offers an integrated navigation and search function, which can be Opera uses one bar for both navigation and search, rather than having two text areas on peak of the display.
Opera also has a download manager, along with a private browsing mode Which permits you to navigate without even leaving a trace. Opera enables you to set up a range of extensions also, which means it is possible to personalize your own browser as you see fit.
Opera is an excellent browser for the modern internet. In General, Opera has an Outstanding design combined with high performance; It's both easy and practical. The keyboard shortcuts are somewhat like Additional browsers, the available choices are diverse and the Speed Dial Port is fine to use. You can also personalize Opera with topics And also make you surfing experience much more personal. Therefore, if You're Thinking about trying something different compared to your standard browser, Opera Might be the option for you.
- Crash at opera::SessionManagerImpl::BrowserBoundsChanged(Browser*)
- Move ExecuteCommand for Browser functionality to BrowserCommandController
- Improvements of sliding toolbar “Install Chrome Extensions” on Chrome Web Store
- Add animation into start page
- Only play animation when new tab is opened through “+” button
- mouse gesture sets different startpage URL
- [Settings] Improve styling
- Tab history cleared on clicking SD button
- Make animation less annoying
- Add metrics for automatic retries of proxied requests
- New design – Part 1
- [Settings] Don’t change strings on settings/content when options are disabled
- [Linux] Starting with full screen crashes Opera
Opera 55.0 Build 2994.56
Released : Sep 07, 2018
Opera 54.0 Build 2952.46
Released : Jul 06, 2018
Opera 54.0 Build 2952.60
Released : Jul 20, 2018
Opera 54.0 Build 2952.71
Released : Aug 08, 2018
Released : Jun 12, 2018
Opera 53.0 Build 2907.110
Released : Jun 27, 2018
Opera 53.0 Build 2907.88
Released : Jun 05, 2018
Opera 53.0 Build 2907.57
Released : May 16, 2018
Opera 53.0 Build 2907.106
Released : Jun 22, 2018