Version8.3.0 Build 2469
RequirementsWindows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedAug 07, 2018
Multi Commander 64-bit is an multi-tabbed file manager that's an alternate to the standard Windows Explorer. It employs the very efficient and popular dual-panel design. Multi Commander includes a all that you need in your everyday functions with documents to get your work efficient and fast.
It has all of the normal features such as a file manager needs such as copy, move, rename, and see. However, Multi Commanders enormous strength is the distinctive characteristics that permit you to do complex task easily. Just like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Read inside files, registry and FTP, hunt for document, View documents and images and also the Scripting support allow you to automate many undertaking. Plus it permits you to perform everything from your keyboard using shortcut so you're able to do the job quickly and effective.
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail list modes. And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
- Fast Operation. Use mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
- Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful file search.
- View and change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
- Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
- Powerfull script engine allowing you to create script that automate tasks.
- Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
- Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
- Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Png, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show Movie information from IMDB/Rotten tomato as extra columns on you movie files.
- Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
- FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort / unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for fast and safe rename of multiple files/folder, Rule based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex. of any size with minimal memory usage.
- FTP (with SSL/TLS Support).
- Browse network servers/shares.
- Executing generate bat script can now accept parameters from commandline field
- Can now select Skip All when error is SOURCE and TARGET is same path
- Create new shell item will now logout what is happening. Some users have issue with this, and this might solve why
- Invert selection now works better in Windows Explorer Mode
- Image library failed on PSD files.. remove PSD support since it was very buggy
- Now support more then 300 UserDefinedCommand, New limit is 600
- 2 Stability issue reported by crash report system