RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedSep 04, 2018
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and clean open source internet browser. At Ever since that time, Mozilla Firefox has always featured in the top 3 most well-known browsers worldwide. The essential characteristics that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular would be the straightforward and powerful UI, browser rate and robust security capabilities. The browser is very popular with developers owing to the open source development and active network of users that are advanced.
Mozilla put of Lots of resources into making a simple but effective UI aimed toward creating browsing faster and simpler. They made the tab arrangement that's been embraced by most other browsers. In the last several years Mozilla has also concentrated on optimizing browsing place by simplifying toolbar controllers to only a Firefox button (which comprises settings and choices) and back/forward buttons. The URL box comprises direct Google looking in addition to an automobile predict/history attribute named Awesome Bar. On the ideal side of this URL box you will find bookmarking, background and refresh buttons. On the best of the URL box is a search box which enables you to personalize your search engine choices. Outside of this a perspective button controls everything you see beneath the URL. Alongside that you've got the download history and home buttons.
Mozilla Firefox boasts impressive webpage loading speeds Due to the Start up speed and images which will also be one of the fastest on the marketplace. Firefox manages complicated video and internet content with layer-based Direct2D and Driect3D images systems. Crash protection ensures just the plugin resulting in the problem stops functioning, not the remainder of the content being navigated. Reloading the page restarts any plugins that are affected. The tab system and Wonderful Bar are streamlined to launch/get results quite quickly also.
Safety and seriously private browsing
Firefox was the first browser to present a private browsing Feature which lets you use the net more anonymously and safely. History, searches, downloads, passwords, cookies and cached articles are all eliminated on shutdown. Minimizing the odds of a different user stealing your identity or locating confidential details. Content safety, anti-phishing engineering and antivirus/antimalware integration ensures that your surfing experience is as secure as possible.
Simply Or drag and drop items which you would like to proceed. The inbuilt Firefox Add-ons Manager Permits You to find and set up add-ons Inside the browser in addition to view evaluations, recommendations and descriptions. Thousands of customizable topics Permit You to customize the Appearance and Website authors and programmers can create advanced Improved API.
Display preview image and favicon in the New Bookmark dialog
- Added a Clear Site Data and Cookies button to the identity popup located next to the address bar so as to provide a quick and easy process to delete local data for the visited website
- Three-pane Inspector in Developer Tools separates the rules into its own panel
- New tab page sections such as top sites, highlights, and Pocket can be adjusted to include 1 to 4 rows in the Preferences
- Added Canadian English (en-CA) locale
- Users who disconnect Firefox for desktop from Sync are now offered the option to wipe their personal data from that device (such as bookmarks, passwords, history, cookies, and site data)
- Added a button to the hamburger menu to toggle Tracking Protection on and off
- The description field for bookmarks has been removed. Users who manually changed the field can export old descriptions via html or json. Stored descriptions will be removed in a future release.
- The release version of Firefox 62 will be sandboxing AutoConfig to the documented API. You can test this in Firefox Beta by setting the preference general.config.sandbox_enabled to true. If you need to continue use more complex AutoConfig scripts, you will need to use Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
- CSS Variable Fonts (OpenType Font Variations) enable a single font file to behave like multiple fonts
Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 4
Released : Jun 29, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 9
Released : Jul 17, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 5 Beta
Released : Jul 03, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 Beta 8
Released : May 25, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 Beta 13
Released : Jun 12, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 Beta 6
Released : May 18, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 Beta 4
Released : May 14, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 Beta 7
Released : May 22, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 61.0
Released : Jun 26, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 60.0 Beta 10
Released : Apr 17, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 60.0
Released : May 08, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 59.0.2
Released : Apr 13, 2018
Mozilla Firefox 59.0.3
Released : May 01, 2018