RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Date addedJan 23, 2019
LogMeIn Pro is a fantastic remote entry tool for PC for people that are searching for inexpensive access for their workplace at any moment, from anywhere. Using LogMeIn Pro you receive quick, simple access to a PC or Mac in the browser, both mobile and desktop devices like you are sitting in front of your PC. The liberty to be in 2 places at the same time!
Besides remote access, superior features such as file transfer, document sharing, remote monitoring and distant audio help you keep active and connected wherever you move. Access all your documents and share them with other people utilizing LogMeIn. No demand for firewall, proxy or router setup. For a much faster encounter, LogMeIn Pro provides a Desktop App in order to easily connect to your remote computer with no a internet browser.
Just download the four star LogMeIn program free of charge to link your computers into your telephone or tablet computer. With complete access to some remote computers, then you may employ your PC/Mac software out of your iPad/iPhone where you move, even proprietary company programs.
LogMeIn Pro Key Features:
Access to your files
Simplify access to your work and store, share, and collaborate across all of your devices.
Access to your applications
Easy access to your most commonly visited websites, cloud and desktop applications.
Access on the go
Fast, easy remote access to your PC or Mac from your browser, desktop, or iOS and Android.
Quickly access your computer desktop as if you were sitting in front of it.
Extend computer and file access to anyone for instant collaboration.
Complimentary access to LastPass to store all accounts in a secure password vault.
1TB File Storage
Easily store all of your files, access them from anywhere, and quickly share with anyone.
Print documents from a remote computer to the nearest local printer.
View multiple remote monitors presented 1:1 on your local screens
- For Windows, the host software is now compatible with the upcoming feature that will allow LogMeIn Central Premier users to deploy LogMeIn Antivirus to Windows hosts
- The website component of this feature can be accessed on https://beta.logmein.com
- Cryptographic protocol enhancements (OpenSSL 1.0.2q)
- Fixed an issue when taking remote control of a macOS Mojave host that caused the host screen to display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue when taking control of hosts from a macOS Mojave client that caused the options menu to stop displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue when taking control of hosts with touch capabilities that caused the touch capabilities to stop working
- Fixed an issue with the chat functionality during remote control
- Fixed an issue with alerts that caused CPU and Memory alerts to trigger prematurely
- Fixed an issue that caused the LogMeIn Client App to stop working when trying to check for updates
- Fixed an issue on the LogMeIn Client App that caused the chat and command prompt options to stop working