Date addedNov 07, 2018
Codecs and DirectShow filters are required for encoding and decoding video and audio formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user friendly option for playing all of your audio and film files.
- It's updated regularly. So it's always up-to-date with all the latest and/or finest parts.
- All elements are carefully chosen for certain functions. It isn't merely a random lot of things thrown together.
- It's extremely user-friendly and user friendly.
- The customization skills go beyond the part level. Some parts can manage several formats. It is possible to specify precisely which parts should manage which formats. The package can consequently be completely tweaked to your own specific requirements and tastes.
- Uninstallation removes everything which has been set up from the bunch. Including all of registry keys.
- It's quite simple to generate a totally customized unattended setup with the incorporated wizard.
- It doesn't include any poor, buggy or unstable codecs.
Together with the K-Lite Codec Pack you should have the ability to play all of the popular audio and movie formats as well as a few less common formats.
- Updated MPC-HC to version 220.127.116.11
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.73.1-0-g885aea
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 6.3.4
- Added a second file icon library for MPC-HC, called Flatro. Blue icons with white text and a modern look
- It is now also possible to install without icon library, in which case the player icon is used for all file associations
- Swapped two keyboard shortcuts in MPC-HC. Framestep is now Ctrl+RightArrow, and MediumJump is RightArrow