RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 06, 2018
JabRef is a open source graphic bibliography reference supervisor. The program can format bibliographies made by LaTeX and BibTeX to match any mention listing specifications using different style documents.
- Customization of this JabRef interface.
- Launch external programs: PDF/PS audiences and web browsers.
- Insert citations into LyX, Kile, LatexEDitor, Emacs, Vim and WinEdt.
- BibTeX keys could be automatically made in a customizable manner from record information, e.g.using author names, name and year.
- Hunt Medline, CiteseerX, Google Scholar, IEEEXplore and arXiv.
- Support for XMP Metadata in PDFs.
The native file format utilized by JabRef is BibTeX. JabRef runs on the Java VM (version 1.6 or newer), and can be available for Linux and Mac OS X.
System Requirements: Java Virtual Machine (1.6 or newer).
- BACKPORT: We use https for fetching from most online bibliographic database
- BACKPORT: We changed the minimum required version of Java to 1.8.0_171, as this is the latest release for which the automatic Java update works
- BACKPORT: We fixed an issue where custom exports could not be selected in the 'Export (selected) entries' dialog
- BACKPORT: Rewritten logic to detect a second jabref instance