RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 17, 2018
IntelliJ IDEA is a effective Java integrated development environment (IDE) for creating computer applications for Windows PC. Every component of IntelliJ IDEA is particularly designed to maximize developer productivity. Together, strong static code analysis and ergonomic design create advancement not just effective but also an enjoyable experience. Download IntelliJ IDEA for Desktop Now!
IntelliJ IDEA Key Features:
After IntelliJ IDEA's indexed your source code, it offers blazing fast and intelligent experience by giving relevant suggestions in every context: instant and clever code completion, on-the-fly code analysis and reliable refactoring tools.
Mission-critical tools like integrated variant controls procedures and a vast array of Supported languages and frameworks are available -- no plugin succeeds included.
Smart code completion
While the basic completion suggests names of classes, methods, fields, and keywords within the visibility scope, the smart completion suggests only those types that are expected in the current context.
Even though IntelliJ IDEA for PC is a IDE for Java, in Addition, It comprehends and Provides intelligent programming support for a massive assortment of additional Language saying is injected to a String literal into your Java code.
The IDE predicts your needs and automates the tedious and repetitive development tasks so you can stay focused on the big picture.
In every design and implementation decision that we make, we keep in mind the risk of interrupting the developer's flow and do our best to eliminate or minimize it. The IDE follows your context and brings up the corresponding tools automatically.
The Coding help in IntelliJ IDEA for Windows isn't about just the Editor: it makes it possible to remain productive when working with its other pieces Too: e.g. filling a area, looking over a listing of components; Obtaining an instrument window or toggling to get a setting, etc.,.
Built-in tools and supported frameworks
- Build tools
- Version control
- Database tools/SQL
- Java EE
- App Servers/Clouds
- PhoneGap / Cordova/ Ionic
This minor update includes a series of bug fixes and improvements:
- The Java 11 language level is not treated as experimental anymore
- Fixed an issue with GitHub account addition, where the IDE was unable to register a new token
- Fixed the IDE freezes when editing build.gradle script files
- The ‘Replace in Path’ / “Find in path” dialogs don’t lose focus: IDEA-198588, the problem still exists on Windows 7, but we are working on this issue right now, please follow JRE-994 for updates
In other news, the JDK has been updated to 1.8.0_152-release-1248-b19, with the following fixes integrated:
- Some system DLLs will be shipped with the JFX builds due to JFX building being switched to Visual Studio 2017
- Fixed the regression, caused by the fix for picking characters in the Find in Path popup from the input method