RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedDec 13, 2018
FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization program for Windows. FreeFileSync supplies you with a clean, simple to use and intuitive interface, which provides numerous attributes for synchronization functions.
- Detect renamed and moved files and folders.
- Automate sync for a batch job.
- Discover conflicts and disperse deletions.
- Use macros for recurring copies.
- Optimal sync arrangement prevents disk space bottlenecks.
- Access factor drive letters from volume title (USB sticks).
- Duplicate NTFS extended features (compressed, encrypted, lean).
FreeFileSync also supports mobile installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
- Resolve ambiguous paths in (S)FTP folder picker
- Fixed path alias check to not rely on volume serial
- Check already existing move target by ID instead of path
- Use native image conversion routines in installer
- Added base folder info for unresolved conflicts message
- Avoid silent failure when setting epoch modTime
- Fixed parsing locale with unexpected format
- Fixed RealTimeSync failing to start FreeFileSync batch
- Exclude failed item paths containing backslash in names
- Fixed RealTimeSync GUI distortion after drag & drop
- Support command arguments and exit code with launcher
- Consider UTF encoding when trimming long temp name during file copy