RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedOct 10, 2018
Dropbox is a record sync Support That provides storage and sharing facilities. Users can get files from almost any device with an online connection. With over 275 million consumers, it is among the very recognisable cloud storage solutions on the internet, though it faces tough competition from Google and Microsoft.
Users install the application on every one of the devices. Files stored Inside the Dropbox folder have been uploaded into the cloud and then synced to all apparatus.
The fundamental Dropbox accounts is free and provides 2GB of storage area - Sufficient for casual usage. In the event you want more capacity, you ought to pay to update. There is a Packrat add-on which provides boundless undeletes and boundless document version archiving.
Other advantages include:
- File recovery from any device or location.
- Unlimited downloads of all documents over wifi or mobile connections.
- Document sharing with additional Dropbox users through the web interface or Dropbox program. Shared documents occupy space in both balances.
- An referral program that provides 500 MB extra space per referral up to a maximum of 16 GB.
Should you save photos on Dropbox, then It Is Going to show them in an appealing Gallery arrangement on the internet, which makes it effortless to flick through and select Your best snaps.
- Minor UI update to the Dropbox badge on Mac
- Improved Dropbox badge responsiveness after closing a window on Mac
- Fixed errors when opening certain Online-Only (Smart Sync) files
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Dropbox for Mac 53.4.67
Released : Jul 14, 2018
Dropbox for Mac 50.4.71
Released : May 25, 2018
Dropbox for Mac 49.4.69
Released : May 23, 2018
Dropbox for Mac 48.4.58
Released : Apr 25, 2018
Dropbox for Mac 47.4.74
Released : Apr 11, 2018
Dropbox for Mac 46.4.65
Released : Mar 29, 2018
Dropbox for Mac 45.4.92
Released : Mar 21, 2018