RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJul 03, 2018
If you like comics afterward YACReader is right up your street! It's an excellent program that lets you navigate your comic collections utilizing exquisite, customizable, smooth"comic stream" transitions.
- Document Service: YACReader service a huge array of comic documents and picture types.
- Configurable: Picture rotation, dual page style, full size view, fullscreen mode, customizable background color, custom webpage matching style, bookmarks, resume viewing, eye candy'visit' and much more.
- Image Adjustments: Bring to live your older comic books with the picture adjustments available from the scanning mode. Utilize the brightness, contrast and gamma sliders and revel in the new vibrant colours.
- Progress Tracking: YACReaderLibrary arranges your comics and retains monitoring of your studying progress and your collections' status. Title, number, quantity, writers and much more.
- Hunt: Locate your comics fast utilizing the built in search engineoptimization. However large is the selection, YACReaderLibrary will locate anything immediately.
In general, YACReader is actually beneficial to transform a concrete selection of comic books to a virtual reality. It's user friendly, relatively lightweight and it's a cell app company too. If you would like to read your set on the fly, then YACReader is a fantastic program to superbly organize your own comics.
New server 2.0 (it needs YACReader for iOS 3.0 to take advance of the new features).
New current/next comic view in the grid view, available for folders and reading lists.
Comic in `Reading` are now sorted by last time opened.
New remote browser -
Completely new remote browser. Now the remote browser is full iOS native.
The importing list is available now in the remote browser.
New index navigation UI available through a button in the top navigation bar.
The remote browser supports now favorites, tags, and reading lists.
Option for importing only unread comics in a folder.
Option for importing items starting in a particular index.
Continue reading feature in remote browser, available in the home library view.
Current/Next comic view available in folders and reading lists.
Improved Sync back feature. Now comics imported through any method can be synchronized back to YACReaderLibrary. YACReaderLibrary will try to find the comics in any of the libraries available.
Improved local library UI.
Continue reading feature is now available in the root folder (only table and grid modes).
Current/Next comic view available in table and grid mode.