RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedNov 20, 2018
WinToUSB is an easy, lightweight application that lets you install and operate a Windows operating system onto a USB hard disk or USB flash drive, with an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the origin of setup.
WinToUSB supports making a bootable WinPE USB drive, and it makes it possible for you to move the contents of WinPE into a USB drive and also make the drive bootable.
Key attributes include:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that offers step-by-step directions for making a Windows To Move USB drive.
- Utilization of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/ /8/7 to make Windows To Move Workspace.
- Generation of Windows To Move on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
- Support for producing VHD-based/VHDX-based Windows To Move Workspace.
Please note: Windows 7/2008 R2 doesn't have built-in USB 3.0 service, therefore Windows 7/2008 R2 might need to be booted from a USB 2.0 port. Windows 7/2008 R2 isn't totally portable. You might have driver and activation issues when booting on various computers. You want to be an administrator to the computer you're installing the WinToUSB on.
- Support for the latest version of Windows 10 (Windows 10 1809)
- Fixed bug: Failed to clone Windows in some cases
- Fixed bug: Failed to install Windows 8/2012 in some cases
- Fix other minor bugs