RequirementsWindows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedJun 28, 2018
WinGate is an highly competent HTTP Proxy server, designed to fulfill with the access management, security and communications needs Of the current companies. Along with a comprehensive Selection of attributes, Flexibility to meet your requirements to your financial plan, whether you want to Handle a business, small business, or residence system.
WinGate Proxy Server will reveal most Kinds of internet connection, letting Numerous users to navigate the internet, retrieve their email or Utilize other online programs, like they were directly linked to the Internet. Whether It's a simple dialup modem or Higher speed fiber, WinGate Proxy Server can help get the absolute most from this link. WinGate Proxy Server supplies a Vast Array of Internet protocols, Allowing applications like Internet browsers, messaging applications, FTP and SSL.
Control Internet Access
With WinGate Proxy Server's consumer database and protocols, administrators may Limitation and control consumer access to the world wide web. And a real-time action and background viewer, comprehensive records of consumer Actions are readily examined. This creates WinGate Proxy Server perfect Internet accessibility has to be tracked carefully.
WinGate Proxy Server includes a built-in packet-inspecting anti virus. Your Network security can be further improved with optional plug components, Filter out unsuitable content in internet traffic.
- Stop viruses, spam and inappropriate content from entering your network
- Supply safe and controlled Internet access for your entire network through one or several shared web connections
- Enforce flexible and advanced access-control and acceptable usage policies
- Monitor use in real time, and keep per-user along with per-service audit logs.
- Provide extensive web and intranet email providers.
- Boost network performance and responsiveness using internet and DNS caching
- Restricted administration burdens in your internal networks
Please note: This is 30 days trial version with the limited features.
- Policy: Property dialogs for some types of item would open non-modally
- Timeline: Fix divide-by-zero problem if the pane size reduced to 0 width
- Logging: fixed auto-reported crash relating to searching in log files
- WinGate Management: Fix auto-reported crash relating to initialisation of User Interface Framework
- Data Lists: Fix auto-reported crash relating to access safety issue around refreshing contents of file-based lists
- User Database: Fixed auto-repoorted crash relating to safety checking of user object handles in WinGate users and groups
- Uninstall: Fixed issue with missing lua script file on uninstall
- WinGate NAT: Fix auto-reported crash caused by race-condition on shutdown
- Email Panel: Fix auto-reported crash relating to tooltips when attaching users to mailboxes.
- Jscript: Fix auto-reported crash with string length attribute when used with string literals.
- Server Core: Now supports Windows Server Core, you must install and run WinGate Management on another computer. WinGate makes the Remote Control Service available from install
- Firewall: Added default options to port security, so you can specify whether to log, use SYN cookies, or cloak connection failures on a per-table basis
- DNS client: Published schema member functions for the DNSClient global object: EnableServer, DisableServer, and IsServerEnabled - to allow script to enable or disable DNS servers used by the DNS client
- WWW proxy: Added support to specify the SNI option used by the reverse proxy when connecting to a back end server with https
- TCP Mapping: Added new event PreConnect to enable policy to dictate the destination of the upstream connection. Enterprise license required
- Activity: Added option to discard credentials from machine record, to enable changes to credential rules to be more easily applied
- Schema: Published schema to make several more member values accessible from event handling. ClientSNIValue, ServerName
- Mail list: Added some additional list-related headers, and now rewrite From: header in order to satisfy DMARC-checking receivers
- Uninstall: Added uninstall survey
Released : Apr 12, 2018