RequirementsWindows 10 (32-bit)
Date addedApr 28, 2018
WebTorrent for Windows Desktop PC is for streaming torrents. Whether It is video in the Web Archive, songs from Creative Commons, or even Audiobooks out of Librivox, it is possible to play it straight away. You do not need to WebTorrent Desktop is quick, free, non-toxic & available source. WebTorrent is a wonderful streaming torrent customer for the internet browser and the desktop computer!
Imagine A peer reviewed YouTube where audiences assist to host the website's content. By making BitTorrent simpler to work with, we could get more individuals to Take part and take the initial actions to re-decentralizing the world wide web.
How do I test it out?
Watch WebTorrent in activity on the Internet in Instant.io. Send a document to your friend Utilizing BitTorrent! Linux. Test a quick, lightweight, fresh torrent customer now!
- Lightweight, fast torrent app
- Beautiful user experience
- Free, non-commercial, ad-free, and open source
- Instantly stream video and audio
- WebTorrent fetches file pieces from the network on demand for instant playback.
- Even when the file isn't fully downloaded, seeking still works.
- (Seeking just reprioritizes which pieces are fetched from the network.)
- Stream videos to AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA
- Based on the most popular and comprehensive torrent package in Node.js, webtorrent
- Full-featured, but bloat free
- Opens magnet links and .torrent files
- Drag-and-drop makes adding or creating torrents easy
- Discovers peers via tracker servers, DHT (Distributed Hash Table), and peer exchange
- Supports the WebTorrent protocol for connecting to WebRTC peers (i.e. web browsers)
- Added support for additional audio extensions: 'aiff', 'ape', 'mp2', 'oga', 'opus', 'wma'
- Displaying filename while music metadata is being downloaded
- Improved the poster selection for audio/music based torrents
- Launch VLC player without the --video-on-top flag
- Fix silently failing to open magnets links on Linux