RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 17, 2018
This webcam surveillance program detects motion or sound , and activates alarms that can capture audio and video of this episode, notify you via email or text message, or even sound an audible alert. Additionally, it may start recording pre-set intervals to sustain a listing of events.
It is as straightforward as connecting a camera for your PC. Employing the setup wizard, your own surveillance system may be up and running in moments. Your surveillance process is really on guard 24 hours per day--or you'll be able to use the potent built-in Scheduler to activate and deactivate tracking to a daily, weekly, or even custom program.
WebCam Monitor could automatically upload recorded audio, video, and photographs to a host. Video may also be streamed over the world wide web, permitting you to track events from almost any computer with an online connection. Professional safety attributes include automatic time-stamping of video and photographs. All tracked action is exhibited in a event log for fast reference. The Vehicle Delete function enables you to maintain a"last couple of times" collection of files and photographs, without depriving your hard disk drive and without needing to manually monitor and delete documents.
WebCam Monitor goes much beyond conventional video safety programs, using an astounding mixture of flexibility and power. It's the best means to turn your PC into a complicated video observation and surveillance program.
- Control and monitor up to 4 Webcams
- Compatible with all webcams
- Automatic Webcam detection when connected to system
- Pan, Tilt, and Zoom to adjust coverage areas
- Support for multi Monitor
- Operates in hidden mode
- Record continuous video or when an alert is triggered
- Add date-time stamp or watermarks on your recording
- Upload recordings automatically to your FTP account
- Schedule video recording to start and stop at specified time
- Setup actions like record video, take photo, send e-mail, FTP upload
- Adjustable motion sensitivity
- Mask unwanted areas to avoid raising false alarms
- Get e-mail notification with attached photos
- Analyze video recordings and photos by date
- Quick view of events by date time sequence
- Use an active message bar to view running status of all cameras
- Auto-deletion of old media files to free disk space
- Broadcast live video on internet
Important: Allows you to monitor continuously only for 2 hours in demo version.
No change log information.
WebCam Monitor 6.22
Released : Jun 03, 2018