RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedOct 26, 2018
Wavepad is a feature packed audio editing program which has a regular interface using simple and easy to comprehend functions. Wavepad permits you to make and edit audio and other sound files in a lot of different ways. The program permits you to replicate segments of files and include echo, amplification, sound reduction and other effects to your audio.
- Audio editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, add, quiet, and auto-trim.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer.
- Supports almost all music and audio file formats.
- Batch processing lets you apply convert or effects thousands of files.
- Effortless to use interface .
Wavepad enables you to operate with WAV or MP3 files, but also includes support for other document formats such as vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, and ogg. Wavepad enables you to reach all type of sound editing methods, like trimming audio snacks, reducing vocals in the music track, make lyrics from your favorite music, and recording voice overs for endeavors.
In general, Wavepad is a lightweight and clean app that has plenty of features and an simple to use interface which supports many formats. The drawback is that some attributes are only available at the professional version.
No change log information