Version6.2.0 Build 8466193
RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJun 06, 2018
VMware vCenter Converter transforms your Windows and Linux-based bodily machines and third party image formats to VMware virtual machines. Supports many origin physical servers, such as Windows and Linux Server and desktop variants. Additionally, it supports conversion of third party Virtual machines such as Hyper-V and KVM.
Instantly Converts remote and local physical machines to virtual machines With no downtime. Simultaneous conversions allow large scale virtualization implementations.
Centralized Management console permits you to lineup and track many simultaneous Conversions are both local and distant, including in headquarters and division offices.
Offers wide Service for source physical servers, VMware and Microsoft virtual reality. Machine formats, and also specific third party disc image formats.
- Multiple simultaneous conversions enable large-scale virtualization implementations
- Quiescing and snapshotting of the guest OS on the source machine before migrating the data ensures conversion reliability
- Hot cloning makes conversions non-disruptive—with no source server downtime or reboot
- Sector-based copying enhances cloning and conversion speed
- Support for cold cloning (conversion that requires server downtime and reboot) in addition to hot cloning
- Centralized management console allows users to queue up and monitor multiple simultaneous remote as well as local conversions
- Easy to use wizards to minimize the number of steps to conversion
- Support for both local and remote cloning enables conversions in remote locations such as branch offices
- Broad support for source physical machines and image formats
No change log information.