RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedMar 02, 2018
Are you trying to find a compact tool for computing and shooting videos? Nicely, VirtualDub is the selection.
(Batch-)Procedure your AVI files, use video filters and song in to codecs to acquire top quality success.
- Access most Video for Windows compatible apparatus.
- Free frame speed definition.
- Provides disk accessibility for much more constant hard disk utilization.
- Produce AVI2 (OpenDML) documents to split up the AVI 2GB barrier)
- Integrated volume meter along with histogram for input tracking.
- Real-time downsizing, sound reduction, and discipline swapping.
- Verbose tracking, such as compression degrees, CPU use, and free disk space.
- Access concealed video formats that your capture card can help but not have a feeling for, for example 352x480.
- Computer keyboard and mouse shortcuts for even quicker performance.
- Sterile interface design: caption, menu bar, data panel, standing bar.
- Eliminate and replace sound tracks without even touching the movie.
- Eliminate sections of a movie clip and then save the remainder without recompressing.
- Fix frame speed, decimate eyeglasses, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Preview the outcomes together with live sound.
ExtEnc: Added %(outputbasename) to insert output filename without extension.
ExtEnc: Editor UI now has a drop-down for tokens.
Filters: Expanded color space support in resize filter.
Preview: Return now also stops preview.
AVI: Added Copy button to AVI file information dialog.
AVI: Fixed bitsPerPixel value for NV12 output.
Capture: Improved error handling in screen capture module.
Capture: Fixed sporadic errors in DXGI 1.2 screen capture mode related to tracking pointer shape changes.
Capture: Spill drives can be adjusted on Windows XP.
Display: Fixed regression in D3D effects display mode.
ExtEnc: Fixed weird selection behavior when duplicating item.
Filters: Fixed script operation for Convert Format filter for the new modes.
Filters: Fixed crash when attempting to crop video in a format that isn't AVI-compatible.
Filters: Fixed cropping errors on alias format filter.
Filters: Fixed issues with interpolate filter in nearest mode.
GIF: Fixed shifted presentation timings when reading animated GIFs.
Render: The processing priority setting now correctly adjusts the priority of filter and compression worker threads too when multithreading is enabled.
TARGA: Fixed vertical inversion issues during read.
UI: Add Windows 8.1 per-monitor DPI awareness support.