RequirementsMac OS X 10.9 or later
Date addedJul 14, 2018
Vienna is a open source RSS/Atom reader using the capability to save received posts and handle it with the added SQLite database. Construct with Objective-C and Cocoa for your Mac OS X operating system, this program provides broad number of helpful characteristics that are similar or even superior to specialist commercial newsreaders. Using this superb RSS supervisor installed on your house or mobile Mac computer, everyone can easily remain in touch with their preferred news sources, get instant updates concerning the condition of your site or gallery subscriptions, handle podcasts, like multimedia articles , browse RSS posts even if your computer doesn't have internet connection busy, and obviously readily share your newfound content with your friends, relatives and the net with the integrated instrument for emailing, and sharing most widely used social networks Facebook and Twitter.
Visual fashion of Vienna for Mac utilizes classic RSS feed supervisor design, with 3 distinct segments for manipulating reading and listing RSS posts -- on the left is directory structure which will be completely handled by consumer, and also on the right is two panels for record content within these directories and showcasing articles in the now selected news post. All content could be recorded by topic name, date, writer, flags, attachment and much more. Lookup engine may easily isolate posts you need to locate.
If you're hunting for lightweight, free, secure and quite simple to use RSS supervisor, you want to have a close look to Vienna and this fantastic program has to offer you.
- Easy and intuitive user interface using customisable toolbar.
- Constructed tabbed browser.
- Global lookup of recovered articles.
- Automated discovery of newsfeeds on internet pages.
- Custom article screen fashions.
- Three different reading designs.
- Support for downloading enclosures in posts
- Filter the exhibited content.
- Guide reordering of this subscription list.
- Complete AppleScript support.
- Localised into many languages.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
- New article menu and keyboard shortcut (Command-Y) to get back to the main tab (articles list)
- New "Share With Pinboard" plugin
- Remove obsolete Cocoalicious plugin
- New lithuanian translation, contributed by Andrius Družinis-Vitkus
- Improved Czech, Simplified Chinese, Galician and Russian translations
- Fix a bug that prevented adding a feed in Simplified Chinese
- New framework for managing tabs (MMTabBarView instead of PSMTabBarControl)
- Use Carthage instead of Cocoapods to manage dependencies
- Project cleanup and reorganization