RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedMay 23, 2018
Total Doc Converter is a practical conversion program which can convert files singularly or in batch.
The program includes a comfortable, standard interface layout that new users may discover simple to set up and browse. For the more sophisticated user, Complete Doc Converter can also be run via command line.
- Supports conversion of.DOC into .PDF, .DOC into .HTML, .DOC into .XLS, .DOC into .JPG, .DOC into .TIFF, and .DOC into TXT.
- Supports conversion of .DOCX into .PDF, .
- Supports conversion of .TXT into .PDF, .EXCEL, .HTML, .JPEG, .TIFF, and .RTF.
- Command line service.
- Simplifies signing output .PDF documents.
- Page counter, date, watermark, and QR signal service.
- Batch conversion service.
The wonderful thing about using Total Doc Converter is it only preserves the document layout, which means you get an specific replica of the source file in a fresh format.
Besides the typical set of conversion attributes, Total Doc Converter also permits you to merge multiple origin DOC files into one multi-page .PDF or .TIFF file. Should you have to encrypt the .PDF file to conserve the content from being duplicated or altered, then the program permits you to achieve that.
In general, Total Doc Converter is a useful little tool that's simple to use, lightweight, consumes barely any system resources and has a huge array of functions that affirms different conversion formats.
No change log information