RequirementsMac OS X 10.8 or later
Date addedJan 17, 2019
TeamSpeak Client for Mac is very popular free communication applications that offers high excellent voice conversation through the world wide web to users that are interested not just at 1 on 1 chat, but also group chat which could have dozens and sometimes hundreds of participants. The base performance of TeamSpeak is at its own link between Mac customers and net dedicated servers, which function as a move points for your entire audio streams. This concentrated structure provides higher quality audio than other options which use peer connections.
Interface of all TeamSpeak for Mac customer is well-organized, allowing users simple access to host loading area, and lists of all of the accessible rooms which exist on the machine. From there users can simply enter any space using the doubleclick of the mouse and readily access customization choices (keyboar bindings for mute/unmute, place their mic and speaker levels and more). Throughout gambling sessions, Team Speak Client may also be retrieved via quite helpful in-game overlay.
Using TeamSpeak you can readily speak with countless thousands users concurrently, permitting you to use it for big scale teleconferencing in both home and professional situations (for instance, video gambling or gathering with friends and family). TeamSpeak is totally free, and allows you unbelievable freedom and power from the sphere of internet voice conversation.
Both are free for use, but may be enlarged with more innovative server choices and not as many limitations with yearly subscriptions that begins with $30.
- Nearby addressbook lets you join quickly to your favourite servers
- Webserver record lets you locate TeamSpeak servers with no IP
- Flexible consent platform, letting you configure your server how you need it
- Channel and subchannel production
- Constructed web management interface allowing you complete control over your own server through your internet browser
- One server-instance can run multiple virtual servers which ends in hassle-free management
- Telnet access for your server-instance and to all virtual servers
- Client is designed to work well with firewalls and routers
- Passworded servers and stations
- Fully configurable keybindings (hotkeys) to instantly combine specified stations, mute your mic, etc..
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of people, or alternative stations
- Vehicle voice recorders (no need to adjust your mic )
- Supports Microsoft Gamevoice (TM) hardware
- Event pushed audio alarms (which can be configured separately )
- Text messaging from the customer (for all those complex URL's or IP's) and clickable hyperlinks
- IRC-like admin works for your own server (such as serveradmin, station admin, operators)
- Channel moderation, that is Helpful for holding meetings in stations with many users
- Kicking / banning individuals
- Seemless optoinal MySQL integration, Letting You customize your host database
- Minimal CPU and RAM requirements
- Given bandwidth demands are met, servers can easily manage thousands of customers
No change log.
TeamSpeak Client for Mac 3.1.10
Released : Jun 13, 2018