RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedFeb 28, 2018
TAudioConverter is a sound converter-extractor and CD ripper which has multi-threading capacity. The program can convert just about any sound format into anything music format you want. You are able to apply effects through SoX, including normalization and quantity change. In the event you have to catch some sound in the video flow afterward TAudioConverter can extract the audio and then encode it. Video files with greater than 1 audio stream are also affirmed.
It is also possible to extract audio from video files and tear cds.
- Encode into aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak, wma, alac along with wavpack.
- TAudioConverter has got multi-threading capacity, which means that you may run up to 16 backend programs to create communication quickly.
- Support casing menu, which means that you may simply click files and deletes them.
- Translation service will make it possible for you to convert between sound formats.
- Extract/encode sound files from movies.
- Apply filters into sound files.
- Copy added art to output.
TAudioConverter is little but potent program which lets you run up to 16 simultaneous procedures. This really is a superb time saving feature that's not to be missed. All in all, the program has a easy and user friendly interface you'll have the ability to get to grips instantly and the caliber of the encoding is fantastic.
Added: [General] Option to switch between codecs and presets is now more user-friendly
Added: [General] Presets for Monkey's Audio format
Fixed: [General] MP3 VBR presets would not update vbr bar in codec settings window
Updated: Skin component
Updated: FFMpeg to N-72709-g42db4aa
Updated: Tag libraries
Updated: lossyWav to 1.4.0
Updated: FDKAAC to 0.6.2
Updated: WavPack to 4.75.0
Updated: Monkey's Audio to 4.16
Updated: OggEnc2 to 2.87 using libVorbis v1.3.5