RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedNov 07, 2018
Syncthing is a free and open-source peer-to-peer file-synchronization program for Windows PC! Syncthing simplifies proprietary sync and cloud solutions with some thing open, dependable and decentralized. Your data is the data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and the way it's transmitted over the net. Syncthing remains in evolution, even though a large number of attributes have already been implemented.
None of your data is stored anywhere else besides on your computers.
All communication is secured using TLS. The encryption utilized includes perfect forward secrecy to stop any eavesdropper from ever gaining access to some information.
Each node is identified by a solid cryptographic certification. Only nodes you've explicitly allowed can connect to your cluster.
Configure and track Syncthing through a responsive and powerful interface accessible via your browser.
Run it on your own desktop computers and then synchronize them with your server for backup.
Syncthing doesn't need IP addresses or innovative configuration: it just works, over LAN and over the web. Every device is identified by an ID. Simply give your ID to your pals, share a folder and see: UPnP will do if you do not want to port forwards or you do not know how.
Synchronize as many folders as you need with various people.
- "Revert Local Changes" button stays when the file causing it is deleted
- Unscanned/conflicting files are overwritten/removed in niche cases
- Watcher fails due to filepath.EvalSymlinks error (FindFirstFile)
- Folder restart can leave several folder instances running
- Impossible to change device name from web UI
- CheckFolderHealth wakes up disk at index exchange
- Disable GUI and make API available on unix socket
- "Support bundle" download
- Should exit with code zero when run with -help
- Consider moving to Fork-Awesome or another free font