RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedMay 14, 2018
Sublime Text is a super quick and feature packed text and advancement editor. If you're likely to be coding frequently you wish to try out this incredible editor (IDE).
- Multiple cursors: once you've found multiple cursors you won't wish to operate without them anymore. As its name implies that they let you compose or edit in numerous areas in a document in exactly the exact same moment.
- Classic mode: Vim keyboard shortcuts will operate exactly like in the first Vim editor. To use these, all you have to do would be to empower vintage mode.
- Quad fast: This really is the quickest code editor you'll discover at this time.
- Command pallet: A fantastic feature which permits you to reach about all functions of the editor through the computer keyboard. You may barely use your mouse and therefore code better.
- Plugin set: A hugely busy community generates plugins for just about any job in Sublime Text.
- Bundle control: This add-in let's you set up plugins within seconds straight from the editor.
Added ui_scale setting to scale the entire UI, dpi_scale is now Linux-only.
Linux: Added workaround for a display driver issue, giving significant scrolling improvements for some environments.
Indexing: Added more information in the Indexing Status window, and reduced CPU utilization in some scenarios.