RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedNov 06, 2018
SQLite 64-bit is an in-process library that actualizes an independent, serverless, zero-arrangement, value-based SQL database motor. The code for SQLite is in general society space and is subsequently free for use for any reason, business or private. Download SQLite Offline Installer Setup 64bit for Windows PC! SQLite 64-bit is the most generally conveyed database on the planet with a larger number of utilizations than we can tally, including a few prominent ventures.
- Exchanges are nuclear, reliable, secluded, and strong (ACID) even after framework crashes and power disappointments.
- Zero-design - no setup or organization required.
- Full SQL usage with cutting edge highlights like fractional lists and normal table articulations. (Overlooked highlights)
- A total database is put away in a solitary cross-stage plate record. Awesome for use as an application document organize.
- Backings terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. (See limits.html.)
- Little code impression: under 500KiB completely designed or significantly less with discretionary highlights precluded.
- Basic, simple to utilize API.
- Written in ANSI-C. TCL ties included. Ties for many different dialects accessible independently.
- Very much remarked source code with 100% branch test inclusion.
- Accessible as a solitary ANSI-C source-code document that is anything but difficult to incorporate and henceforth is anything but difficult to include into a bigger venture.
- Independent: no outside conditions.
- Cross-stage: Android, *BSD, iOS, Linux, Mac, Solaris, VxWorks, and Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT) are upheld out of the container. Simple to port to different frameworks.
- Sources are in the general population space. Use for any reason.
- Accompanies an independent summon line interface (CLI) customer that can be utilized to control SQLite databases.
- Disallow the use of window functions in the recursive part of a CTE
- Fix the behavior of typeof() and length() on virtual tables
- Strengthen defenses against deliberately corrupted database files
- Fix a problem in the query planner that results when a row-value expression is used with a PRIMARY KEY with redundant columns
- Fix the query planner so that it works correctly for IS NOT NULL operators in the ON clause of a LEFT JOIN with the SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT4 compile-time option
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2018-11-05 20:37:38 89e099fbe5e13c33e683bef07361231ca525b88f7907be7092058007b75036f2"
- SHA3-256 for sqlite3.c: 45586e4df74de3a43f3a1f8c7a78c3c3f02edce01af7d10cafe68bb94476a5c5