RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedFeb 13, 2019
SoapUI is an open-source cross-stage improvement testing instrument for natural and far reaching testing of SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) and REST (Representational State Transfer) web conventions.
Developed starting from the earliest stage encourage a wide exhibit of an alternate test, SoapUI can give web and systems administration engineers a lot of understanding into the usefulness of their applications and administrations. By exploiting SoapUI and its instruments for overseeing and approving activities and tests, engineers can upgrade their sites, live administrations and cloud applications to deal with a wide range of circumstances that can occur on the web, including both toward the front part (the part that is confronting the customers) and the back end of the convention. This incorporates support for testing security, stacking, exchange needs, load adjusting and substantially more.
SoapUI is available to a wide range of programming advances that cutting edge engineers handle in their normal remaining burdens, including REST, SOAP, AMF, HTTP, JDBC, and others, who can deal with administrations and undertakings that are planned with the utilization of PHP, NET, J2EE, PERL, and others.
This extensive help was accomplished with the assistance and proposals from innumerable engineers who added to the improvement of this effective open-source venture throughout the years. Utilized by a few million engineers from all around the globe, SoapUI is today viewed as a standout amongst the most generally accessible API test devices in presence.
Features and Highlights
- Programming interface Functional Testing – Test the profound usefulness of your administration with an inside and out reproduction of all API loads.
- Programming interface execution testing – Modern organizations flourish when they are not restricted by API loads. SoapUI can stack tests virtual clients and give significant bits of knowledge about the execution of your administration.
- Programming interface security – With SoapUI you can fortify the security of your everything your API administrations, including inside APIs, open APIs, and outsider APIs. Mimic web assaults, malignant SQL proclamations and recognize every single powerless point in your API execution.
- Programming interface taunting – With the assistance of the virtualization, you can spare significant assets and cash.
- Information driven testing – Take full favorable position from the far reaching test procedure that can reenact genuine loads and envision feeble focuses in your execution.
- Test detailing – Generate far reaching measurements and insights that can enhance your API use.
- Programming Test Automation conveyed to another dimension
- Programming API test condition for incredible and exhaustive tests
- Run tests running from easy to extremely mind boggling
- Benchmark tests
- Approval and reenactment that precisely delineates genuine outcomes
- Programming interface checking
- Utilized by biggest organizations on the planet, including Microsoft, Apple, Mastercard, Salesforce, MIT, BMW, Vodafone, and others.
- SoapUI is accessible as an opensource and freeware bundle for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows clients (going from Windows XP the whole distance to the Windows 10), with no limitations when utilized in a business setting.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
- SoapUI 5.5 introduces the Endpoint Explorer dialog. Use it to send exploratory requests and analyze responses without creating a project
- SoapUI now supports extended HTTP methods: PROPFIND, LOCK, UNLOCK, COPY, PURGE
- Now, if you try to open a project created in a later SoapUI version or in ReadyAPI, SoapUI will notify you about this
- SoapUI now requires Java 8 update 112 or higher
- An invalid name was set for a custom test step
- A bug fix by modax: WS-Security did not support Strict Layout Rules
- A bug fix by xgcssch: When a refresh token was used to update an OAuth 2.0 access token, the refresh token was not updated
- A bug fix by arykov: Symlinks to soapui.sh did not work