Version51 Build 57462
RequirementsMac OS X 10.11 or later
Date addedJul 12, 2018
Its intentionally minimalist design relies upon a drawing space of infinite dimensions and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it gives strong vector drawing and text tools such as perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids. Sketch gives you the energy, flexibility and rate you always desired in a compact and easy-to-use bundle. Professional digital design for Mac! Download Today!
Sketch for mac OS is constructed for contemporary graphic designers, and it shows in every fibre of the app. Strong features like Symbols and Common Designs are there to make reusing elements quick and easy. Easily create complex shapes with our state-of-the-art vector boolean operations and take advantage of our extensive layer styles. Sketch's fully vector-based workflow makes it effortless to make beautiful, high-quality artwork from start to finish.
Vectors imply scalability. Sketch's Vector shapes readily adapt to changing fashions, sizes and layouts, allowing you to avoid a great deal of debilitating hand-tweaking. Sometimes, however, you still must account for physical pixels. This, which means that you can fine tune if you need to.
In Sketch, every shape you create is a product in the Layers List. No more hidden paths. With our flexible boolean operations, you can combine paths to create complex shapes, while all of the parts remain 100% editable. Working on a huge file? Title and group layers to keep things organized, then search by title if you need to find something.
Dimensions, positioning, opacity, blending modes... all of the details that really matter in layout. Want a exceptional location where you are able to command each of those aspects for each item? Meet the brand new, completely reimagined Inspector.
Here in Bohemian Coding we're artists too, so we face the very same issues that you face daily. That's the reason why we crafted this amazingly powerful set of tools to make our lives simpler and happier.
In UI design, repeating elements is something quite common: bars, buttons, bubbles... a variety of things. Copying and pasting shortly becomes unworkable for large documents, whenever you make a change and want it to be reflected throughout every replicate. Wouldn't it be awesome if Sketch could do so automatically for you? With Sketch, it can.
As designers among the very tedious and non-creative pieces of the workflow is the need to cut-up, export, and (together with the dawn of retina apparatus) resize assets after every change. Sketch's built in exporting tools help automate the procedure, which makes it a cinch.
Sketch is constructed exclusively for the Mac, and it takes advantage of Apple's frameworks. From the raw graphics power of Quartz, the beautiful crispness of Retina screens, through to endurance features like Auto Save and Versions, we support all the native goodness that you have come to expect.
- Library Styles: Text Styles and Layer Styles defined in Libraries are now available in all documents, just like Symbols are
- Headers & Footers: Prototypes can now include fixed elements such as headers and footers that will stay above the rest of the content as you scroll
- Arrows: We’ve significantly improved the appearance of arrows and other markers on paths
- Improved Performance: Sketch is now more responsive when editing complex documents, rendering the Canvas, and selecting Symbols with many overrides
- Improved performance when working with shadows in complex documents
- Text layers will highlight on their baseline, rather than their contents in the Canvas when hovered
- Improved error readability in the Sketch Cloud preferences
- Improved behaviour of Sketch Cloud popover in the event of an upload failure
- Improved baseline alignment for font previews in the Typeface popover
- You can now apply math operations to multiple selected items in the Inspector
- Clicking on the color well for a disabled style now enables the style and opens the color popover
- Improved performance when expanding or collapsing large groups in the Layer List
- Sketch now checks for updates to Shared Libraries more often
- Sketch plugins will be temporarily disabled when relaunching if the app had quit unexpectedly
- Improved performance for large documents with many linked prototypes
- There is now a URL protocol for adding Sketch Libraries backed by RSS feeds to Sketch
- Improved the speed when dragging Artboards that contain Symbols with many overrides
- Improved performance for layers using background blurs
- Increased performance when drawing small portions of large images
- Improved snapping when adjusting the Rotate tool’s pivot point
- Improved handling of overrides on rotated text layers inside a Symbol
- Improved performance for certain documents containing many nested Symbol overrides
- Text alignment is now also remembered in the default text style
- Text transformation options can now also be found under the Text menu item
- Sketch now properly accounts for vertical alignment when changing text layer width from fixed to auto, and when editing rotated and flipped text layers
- Holding the Shift key when dragging vector points will now snap to adjacent points
- Fixed a bug where the preview for certain Text Styles wouldn’t be displayed properly in the Inspector
- The thickness of a line will be taken into account when distributing horizontally or vertically with other layers
- Improved the path readability for Symbols and Shared Styles in the Inspector
- Holding the Shift or Option keys when clicking and dragging a label to change a value in the Inspector will adjust its value in increments of 10, or 0.1 respectively
- The Magic Wand selection tool has now been removed
- Improved the look of all the cursors inside the app
- Improved behaviour when rotating layers, including fixing a bug where rotating a shape inside a flipped group would rotate it in the wrong direction
- Improved the look of multiple export previews in the Inspector
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t Union two small shapes properly if they contained overlapping curves
- Fixed a rare bug where prototypes would not play back as expected on Sketch Cloud
- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting text from Sketch to Keynote would offset and clip the text vertically
- Fixed a bug where pasting icon fonts into Sketch could give the wrong result
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect cursor would be shown after rotating a layer
- Fixed a bug where the Inspector wouldn’t immediately reflect changes made to a slice’s arrangement in the Layer List
- Fixed a bug where resizing a text layer would not adjust its contents within
- Fixed a bug where the Color Picker wasn’t scrollable when adjusting Artboard background colors
- Fixed a bug where rotating an object via the Inspector while the Rotate tool was active would always rotate the object around its center rather than the specified anchor point
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t change the color of a range of text when using the Color Picker
- Fixed a bug where the Inspector preview for an exportable layer wouldn’t update when Control-clicked
- Fixed a bug where entering a negative value in the Inspector would subtract that value rather than applying it as a new one
- Fixed a bug where rotated layers could end up on the X/Y value of -0
- Fixed a bug where emoji in layer names could be cut in half
Sketch for Mac 50.2 Build 55047
Released : May 17, 2018