RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedMar 14, 2018
Sicyon is an all round scientific calculator for each and every professor or student, researcher or programmer. Fundamentally, everybody doing math or chemistry/science or technology utilizing formulas and tables of constants will get this tool helpful.
- Underscores the worth of a math expression with factors and user-defined functions.
- Program mode lets you execute script code in the primary window.
- Searchable tables using different chemical and physical constants organized in information boards.
- Plug-in additional software called instrument planks, usable as items in the script.
- Organize the planks as tabbed pages in groups using a plank browser to get easier access and hunt.
- Plot/tabulate a role in Explicit or Parametric manner. Draw many curves/surfaces on exactly the exact same graph (multi-chart). You are able to combine 2D and 3D charts, with information from consumer information boards or the clipboard. Sicyon will find all of the solutions of nonlinear method of around 6 equations. In 3D - partial trades (? /? x, ? /? y and ? ²/? X?y) with graph.
Sicyon is straightforward and contains all you want to compute or research a purpose; graph, roots, min/max, integral, derivative, match information over, etc.. It combines a user interface and an object oriented approach to give a quick learning curve whilst remaining in a high degree of efficiency.
No change log information