RequirementsWindows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
Date addedDec 19, 2018
O&O ShutUp10 implies you've got complete control on which relaxation works under Windows 10 you want to utilize, and you determine when the passing of your information extends too far.
Employing an extremely straightforward interface, you determine just how Windows 10 needs to honor your own privacy by determining which undesirable functions ought to be deactivated.
Windows 10 needs to provide users the simplest possible daily encounter and in doing this quite rarely compels you to really read and affirm a safety note. Regrettably, this simplified strategy by Microsoft means even more info is passed on them than most customers might like.
Microsoft utilizes most information to show personalized information for you which is directed toward making your personal computer easier. For example, Windows 10 will let you place off into the airport 30 minutes before because of traffic en route.
Some providers protocol your complete keyboard entries, discuss your WLAN access information along with your facebook contacts link your personal computer without requesting permission to some general public -- and possibly unprotected -- community. When this usually means you and your contacts don't need to grapple with complex WLAN passwords, in addition, it poses a substantial safety threat.
Decide for yourself just how important your "relaxation" is if weighed along with your solitude and how to safeguard it. O&O ShutUp10 introduces you critical settings in 1 place -- you want no prior IT knowledge and there's absolutely not any need to manually alter the Windows 10 program configurations.
O&O ShutUp10 is completely free and doesn't need to be set up -- it may be run immediately and directly on your computer. Plus it won't download or install retrospectively unnecessary or unwanted applications, like a lot of different apps do nowadays!
More control over your Windows PC 10 OS:
- Adapt your security settings
- Protect your privacy
- Control location services
- Control Windows Updates
- Do not pass on your user data and diagnostics
- Portable Version – no installation required
- Free of charge for private users, companies and educational institutions
- Supports Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Deactivation required rebooting the computer
- New: Deactivate form suggestions
- New: Disable Cortana in Microsoft Edge
- New: Disable search history display
- Fix: Disable auto-completion of websites and searches
- New: Disable notifications on the lock screen
- New: Disable contacts in the taskbar
- New: Change log can be called up from the Help Menu
- Diverse Bugfixes, u.a. Schreibfehler