RequirementsMicrosoft Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedDec 14, 2018
S3 Browser is a freeware Windows customer for Amazon S3 and Amazon CloudFront. Amazon S3 gives a basic web administrations interface that can be utilized to store and recover any measure of information, whenever, from anyplace on the web. Amazon CloudFront is a substance conveyance organize (CDN). It very well may be utilized to convey your records utilizing a worldwide system of edge areas. S3 Browser is an extraordinary free customer interface for clients of the Amazon S3 benefit, Download Now!
Incredible and simple to utilize, it will encourage you:
- Dependably Upload and Download your documents to and from Amazon S3.
- Distribute your Content utilizing Amazon S3.
- Peruse, Create, Delete Amazon S3 Buckets.
- Offer your Buckets with other Amazon S3 clients.
- Use Buckets shared by other Amazon S3 clients.
- Set Access Control on Buckets and Files.
- Keep your Files upheld up in encoded frame.
- Deal with your Amazon CloudFront Distributions.
- Furthermore, Many More!
Note: Requires .NET Framework and Amazon account. Limited functionality.
- Added support for temporary credentials via STS AssumeRole
- Added support for the INTELLIGENT_TIERING storage class
- Added support for instant transition to the GLACIER storage class
- Added support the new EU (Stockholm) region
- Improved the Accounts dialog (accounts import/export/reorder)
- Improved The Lifecycle Rules dialog (copy/paste lifecycle rules)
- Improved downloading engine to correctly work with mounted volumes
- Improved uploading engine to show correct task status during hashing
- Switched from MD5 to SHA256 hashing (faster, get rid of double hashing)
- Switched to Signature V4 for IAM tasks (more secure)
- Security fix (XXE was posible when using s3-compatible storages)
- Fixed an issue with time limited URLs generation
- Fixed appcrash when copying file properties
- Fixed an authentication issue with s3-compatible storages with non std ports
- Fixed an issue with file size filters and directories
- Fixed an issue with the command line sync tool (handling of the 'h' switch)
- Various internal improvements and bug-fixes