RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedSep 18, 2018
Rufus is a utility which helps structure and Create Bootable USB Flash Clips , like USB keys or pendrives, memory sticks, etc.. It may be especially helpful for instances where you have to create USB setup press from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.), to operate on a platform which does not have the OS installed, to flash a BIOS or alternative firmware out of DOS, also to operate a non static utility.
If you produce a DOS bootable disk and then utilize a non-US computer keyboard, Rufus can try to pick a keyboard layout based on the locale of the system. If that's the circumstance, FreeDOS, that's the default choice, is advocated within MS-DOS, since it supports more computer keyboard designs. Rufus Free Download Newest Model for Windows PC. It's complete offline installment installer of Rufus.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
- you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed
- you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- you want to run a low-level utility
- Fix a regression when processing uncompressed bootable DD images
- Fix Windows To Go drive creation for ARM64 Windows ISOs