RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
Date addedJun 05, 2018
REAPER for Mac is a full digital music/audio production program, offering a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, processing, editing, mixing and controlling toolset. REAPER supports a huge array of hardware, electronic plugins and formats, and also may be comprehensively lengthy, modified and scripted.
REAPER's complete, flexible feature established and famous stability have discovered a house wherever digital sound is employed: home and commercial designers, broadcast, place recording, education, science and research, audio design, sport development, and much more.
From mission-critical professional surroundings to students' notebooks, there's a single variant of REAPER, fully featured with no artificial constraints. You're able to assess REAPER for Mac in complete for 60 days. Even a REAPER permit is searchable and DRM-free.
Reaper Key Features:
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
Please note that its a 60 days trial version.
add drag and drop receive support with gfx.getdropfile()/gfx_getdropfile()
allow deferred script execution to continue during modal windows triggered by MIDI
fix SnapToGrid() for slightly-offscreen points
StuffMIDIMessage() for control defers to process similar to a hardware MIDI event
improve keyboard navigation for control surface configuration
label AI properties sliders
fix create shortcut for video processors
fix truncated labels for insert chain actions
fix memory error on musicXML import
import files with .musicxml extension as well as .xml
always import MusicXML files to built-in project MIDI, rather than file reference
fix small UI positioning glitch
fix memory leak
update affected tracks when adding hardware outputs en masse •
repopulate channel selection list when track channel count changes
optionally do not draw horizontal guides when moving items
update CC lane combo boxes when loading note names:
-ix $samplerate wildcard (uses render samplerate rather than audio device rate)
improve item quantize and stretch marker snap behavior near tempo markers:
prevent deadlock when using SetObjectState() with certain state on track FX (SWS issue ID 992):
do not inform VST3 of track channel changes by default, allow override for all instances of a plug-in or per-instance with channel count
Reaper for Mac 5.78
Released : Apr 18, 2018