RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 09, 2018
Reaper is a full digital sound production program for Windows and OS X, providing a complete multitrack sound and MIDI recording, processing, editing, mixing and controlling toolset. REAPER supports a huge selection of hardware, electronic plugins and formats, and also may be comprehensively lengthy, modified and scripted.
Complete, flexible feature set and famous stability have discovered a house Where digital sound is employed: home and commercial studios, broadcast, etc.. Development, and much more.
From mission-critical professional surroundings to students' notebooks, there's a single variant of REAPER 64-bit, fully featured with no artificial constraints. You're able to assess REAPER in complete for 60 days. Even a REAPER permit is searchable and DRM-free.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
Please note that, 60 days trial version and nag screen.
- Control surfaces: send active-sensing messages for HUI mode
- FX: do not default to square envelope points on parameters that have a large number of steps defined [p=2016907]
- FX: improve win32/mac plug-in filename parsing for projects saved on linux
- Glue: do not re-open MIDI editors for items whose editors were hidden
- JSFX: add rate control for spectrograph plug-in
- JSFX: gfx_getchar(65536) returns special window information flags
- Linux: add ALSA MIDI support, do not show MIDI-only devices in audio configuration
- Linux: add system hidpi detection, can disable using ui_scale_auto=0 in reaper.ini, or override using ui_scale=
- Linux: reuse existing REAPER instances when opening files from desktop environment (use -newinst command line parameter to override)
- Linux: improve appearance, include libSwell.colortheme (copy to .config/REAPER/libSwell-user.colortheme to override)
- Linux: rename main executable reaper (from reaper5)
- Linux: fix control surface support
- Linux: fix external editor support
- Linux: fix file association icons
- Linux: simplify desktop integration to only add a single item to applications list
- MIDI devices: add retry button to audio/MIDI device error window
- MIDI devices: warn when a previously-enabled device is not connected (you may see new warnings about MIDI devices from your past)
- MIDI devices: show previously-connected devices in device list, allow forgetting those devices
- MIDI devices: allow changing the device ID of input/output devices to enable I/O consistency between multiple computers
- MIDI devices: rescan when opening MIDI device tab or resetting (may depend on specific driver/OS behavior)
- ReaScript: fix validation of PCM_source parameters [p=2015950]
- ReaScript: gfx.getchar(65536) or gfx_getchar(65536) return special window information flags
- Video: add ffmpeg 4.0 support
- Video: add Colorize preset
- Video: gfx_procrect() can take mode=1 to apply Y values to U/V (colorization mode)