RequirementsMac OS X 10.7 or later
Date addedSep 14, 2018
RazorSQL for Mac is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database management tool for Windows, Mac OS X, macOS, Linux, and Solaris. RazorSQL has been tested on over 30 databases, can link to databases via JDBC or ODBC, and contains support for the following databases:
Cache, Oracle, SQL Azure, DynamoDB, JavaDB, Paradox, Sybase (ASE), Filemaker, MariaDB, Pervasive, Sybase IQ, Firebird, Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Frontbase, Mimer SQL, Redshift, Vertica, Greenplum, MongoDB.
Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and much more.
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and automobile table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor which supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and much more.
Visual tools to create, alter, describe, implement, and drop database objects like tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and much more.
Database Query Tool
Includes multi-tabular screen of queries with options for sorting, filtering, searching, and much more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited documents, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files.
Export data in a variety of formats such as delimited files, XML, HTML, Excel spreadsheets, and SQL insert statements.
SQL Query Builder
Produce select, insert, update, and delete SQL statements. Create multi-table joins.
Includes a strong relational database (HSQLDB) that's up and running with no manual configuration from the box.
Edit Table Tool
Insert, update, and delete table data into a spreadsheet like format. Find and replace information, preview generated SQL, and much more.
Compare table information across databases, or even compare the effects of queries.
- File System Browser and FTP / SFTP Browser: Added ability to sort by file type
- Added print editor contents using web browser and print editor contents with line numbers using web browser options to the File -> Print menu
- Added print query results using web browser and print query results with line numbers using web browser options to the File -> Print menu
- Added the ability to open the same file in multiple tabs via the Edit -> Preferences -> Editor / GUI -> Allow Same File in Multiple Tabs preference
- File -> Open: If a SQLite database is detected, prompts for whether to connect to the database or edit the database file in the editor
- Upgraded DB2 driver to version 3.72. Now supports TLS version 1.2
- Upgraded SQLite driver to version 3.23
- Cassandra: Non-select statements with comments prior to the statement throwing errors
- SQLite: Certain images / binary data / blobs are not getting displayed in hex value in query results causing potential hanging issues
- MongoDB: When authentication is enabled, can't connect with role that doesn't have listDatabases / listCollections.
- Salesforce: If a parent field referenced in the query has a null value and a child field referenced in the query has the same name as another field in the query, the value is getting set incorrectly
RazorSQL for Mac 8.0.0
Released : May 23, 2018