RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJun 03, 2018
RAMMap permits You to see Just How the Physical Memory (RAM) on the pc is used. Perhaps you have wondered precisely how Windows is assigning bodily memory, just how much file info is cached in RAMMap makes answering these questions simple. RAMMap is a innovative physical memory utilization analysis utility for both Windows Vista and high. It presents use information in Various Ways on its many Diverse tabs:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list
- Processes: process working set sizes
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses
Utilize RAMMap to add comprehension of how Windows handles memory, to examine application memory utilization to answer certain questions regarding how RAM has been allocated. RAMMap's refresh attribute allows you to upgrade the screen and it features support for loading and saving memory snapshots. Download RAMMap a fantastic lightweight app!
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file
- File Details: individual physical pages by file
No change log information.