RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedSep 17, 2018
Q-Dir is an excellent little utility which makes managing your folders and files a simple affair, by enabling you to get more control on your hard disks, network connections, USB-drives, along with other storage devices.
Q-Dir Important Features include:
- Favorites: Rapid access to most frequently used folders.
- Drag and Drop: Transfer files by swiping at Q-views.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste involving the Q-Dir directory viewpoints, along with other programs, for example MS Explorer.
- Perspectives: Big icons, tiles, listing, detail, and thumbnail.
- Display magnifier: Expand anything on the screen.
- Shade Filter: Configure unique colours for various item types.
- File-Filter: Quick and effortless item filtering.
- Quick-Links: Provides quick folder accessibility.
- Folder-Select: Quick & flexible folder choice address-bar/ desktop/ my-computer menu.
- Multi-INI: Many .INI documents for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Straightforward and quadruple viewpoints.
The Q-Dir file manager lets you see four-panes-in-one. This screen is very good for handling folders and files in a more effective way than using a typical explorer view. It's lightweight, simple to use plus it doesn't need to be set up, as it could be implemented directly from a USB drive.
- Bug fix when accessing Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, ... on Windows 10, especially on x64 OS
- Some fixes in the drag-and-drop actions from the internal explorer views in Q-Dir to MS File Explorer
- Updating of the language files in Q-Dir
Released : Jul 31, 2018
Released : Jul 11, 2018
Released : Jun 27, 2018
Released : Jun 21, 2018
Released : Jun 05, 2018
Released : May 29, 2018
Released : May 21, 2018
Released : May 14, 2018
Released : May 08, 2018
Released : Apr 25, 2018
Released : Apr 12, 2018
Released : Dec 26, 2017