RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedFeb 04, 2019
Processing is a flexible application sketchbook and a terminology for learning how to code inside the context of the visual arts. Since 2001, Processing has encouraged applications literacy over the visual arts and visual literacy in engineering. You will find thousands of thousands of students, artists, artists, scientists, and hobbyists using Processingfor studying and prototyping.
- Free to download and open source
- Interactive apps with 2D, 3D or PDF output
- OpenGL integration for accelerated 2D and 3D
- For GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows
- Over 100 libraries expand the center Program
- Well recorded, with lots of publications available
- "Redo" key shortcut for Windows screwed up
- Fix an editor problem with plain text (css, etc) files
- Default to using java.awt.Desktop methods for URLs/files when available
- On Linux. Also cover a few weird cases that were failing silently.
- Ignore .class files found in the META-INF folder for imported JARs
- Get rid of errant 'Could not parse -1 for display' message.
- Fix up and clean a few file i/o issues that were causing resource
- Leaks with loadXxxx() commands, and intermediate folders not being
- Created for temporary files used by the saveXxxx() commands.
- Added reference for circle(), square(), push(), pop()