RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedNov 09, 2018
Postman 32-bit is a strong GUI platform for PC to create your API growth quicker & easier, from creating API asks through documentation, testing and sharing. We advocate the free Postman Program for Windows, Mac, Linux or Chrome. Millions of programmers and tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use Postman to encourage their API development. Postman does not require learning a new vocabulary, complex UI, or fresh workflows. Programmers can begin utilizing Postman instantly to create API development quicker & easier. It is totally free!
An Entire Toolchain for API Development
Postman was created from the bottom up, to encourage all facets of API development. Postman's programs are constructed on a single underlying coating, ensuring consistent functionality and user expertise.
Mirrors Your Present API Development Workflow
Postman has attributes for each and every API programmer: ask construction, evaluations & pre-request scripts, factors, surroundings, and ask descriptions, designed to operate seamlessly together. Postman was developed to create your present workflow better and faster.
Built on the Postman App You Know
Postman Pro expands the toolchain of this Postman App, utilized by 3million programmers worldwide. Same user friendly interface, built on a single underlying technology coating for strong performance.
Collaboration, API Documentation, API Monitoring
Characteristics for the energy API programmer, such as improved cooperation, customizable web-viewable Documentation, and API Tracking, customized to your Postman Collections.
People, Small Teams, and Massive Teams
Postman Pro is now employed by individual developers, in addition to programmer teams varying in size from two to 200+. Teams functioning QA, DevOps, front-end & backend advancement, and API publishing use Guru to make sure a very simple and effectual API experience.
Note: In demo version, real-time team collaboration is disabled (available as a 30 day trial if you choose to go with Postman Pro).
- Added support for custom HTTP methods
- Added support for sending body with GET requests
- You can now find and replace across collections, environments, globals and open tabs
- Added support for saving responses with history
- Fixed a bug where right click actions were not working for response headers
- Fixed a bug where PDF responses were rendered as raw text
- Fixed a bug where custom response code was not rendered if the response message was empty
- Fixed a bug where disabled environment values were used in generated code snippets
- Fixed a bug where disabled request headers were shown in Postman console
- Fixed a bug where closing snippet section in scripts tabs was not remembered for new tabs
- Fixed a bug where resizing panes in two pane layout did not refresh line-wrapping in script editors
- Fixed a bug where some response types were not rendered correctly in response preview
- Fixed a bug where postman generated Authorization headers were not included in code snippets
- Added configuration to disable icons in tab titles