RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJul 31, 2018
PhpStorm is best for working with Symfony, Drupal, WordPress, Zend Framework, Laravel, Magento, Joomla! CakePHP, Yii, along with other frameworks. PhpStorm for Windows PC is a lightweight and smart PHP IDE focused on programmer productivity that deeply understands your own code! The editor actually 'has' your code and deeply understands its structure, encouraging most of PHP language characteristics for modern and legacy projects. It gives the very best signal completion, refactorings, on-the-fly error prevention, and more. See changes immediately in the browser due to Live Edit.
Perform many regular tasks directly in the IDE, due to Version Control Systems integration, service for remote setup, databases/SQL, command-line programs, Vagrant, Composer, REST Client, and several different tools. All the qualities of WebStorm are comprised into PhpStorm, and also full size service for PHP and Databases/SQL service are added in addition to Countless reviews take good care of confirming your code as you type, assessing the entire project. PHPDoc assistance, code (re)arranger and formatter, quick-fixes, along with other features enable you to compose neat code that is simple to keep. Be the master of your codebase as a result of efficient, lightning-fast navigation attributes. The IDE knows where you would like to go and has you there immediately.
Refactor your code with secure Rename, Move, Delete, Extract Method, Inline Variable, Push up members / pull members, Change Signature, and a number of different refactorings. Language-specific refactorings assist you to execute project-wide fluctuations in a matter of a couple clicks, and may be safely reversed. PhpStorm is famous for the zero-configuration Visual Debugger, supplying extraordinary insight to what happens in your program at each step. It functions with Xdebug and Zend Debugger, also may be used both remotely and locally. Unit Testing with PHPUnit, BDD using Behat along with profiler integration will also be offered.
Please Note: This is 30 days trial version.
Custom postfix completion templates:
- Postfix code completion has existed in PhpStorm since version 9, but only provided a limited number of predefined templates. PhpStorm 2018.2 takes postfix completion to the next level by allowing you to add custom postfix completion templates. Create templates to match your project and your personal coding style!
- Completion now matches the namespace in addition to the element name. You don’t have to type or invoke completion for each part of IlluminateAuthEvents anymore – just type IAuE instead.
Move Instance Method Refactoring:
- PhpStorm already the Pull Up/Push Down and Make Static/Move Static Method refactorings that help you move methods around. For handling the methods that cannot be made static or moved across the class hierarchy, PhpStorm 2018.2 introduces a refactoring that allows for moving an instance method to a parameter class or to a field class. Simply invoke the Move refactoring on a method declaration, and, if the new refactoring can be applied, you will see a dialog prompting you to choose the target class.
Structural Search and Replace:
- In PhpStorm 2018.2, we’ve completely reworked Structural Search and Replace for PHP, which offers lots of new capabilities and greatly simplifies patterns creation. Now you can specify the type of Structural variable, which lets you, for example, find a call to the specific method where the first parameter is a string. You can use a simple pattern to find a foreach loop with an unconditional return statement, or even create your own inspection that will capture an unnecessarily double-quoted string, if your code style enforces this
Improved SQL Injections:
- In version 8, PhpStorm introduced basic support for string concatenations in Language Injections. The dynamic nature of the resulting strings and the strictness of the SQL parser caused a lot of false positive errors in SQL. In PhpStorm 2018.2, we’ve eliminated most such errors and introduced some new features, too. PhpStorm can now substitute the values of constants directly within the injected string, so you can run a query without copy-pasting their values. In addition, we’ve added support for SQL strings that use sprintf parameters
New Inspections and Quick Fixes:
PhpStorm 2018.2 delivers handy new inspections such as:
- Extension is missing in composer.json reports usages of classes/functions/constants from PHP extensions which are not specified in composer.json
- Non-canonical order of elements in PHPDoc reports tags such as @property, @param, @var, etc. that use a non-canonical order of elements e.g. name Type instead of Type name.
- Optional parameter before required parameter detects situations when an optional parameter appears before required parameters in a function/method declaration.
Web Technologies Support:
Completion for events in Vue.js:
- In Vue templates, PhpStorm now provides code completion for events. Event names are suggested after v-on: or if you use the shorthand notation @event. There’s also code completion for event modifiers.
- As usual, all the features and improvements of WebStorm are available in PhpStorm, either out of the box or with free plugins available in the repository. Other noteworthy web-related features include TypeScript 2.9 and 3.0 support, the new Code Coverage feature that helps to find unused code, extract and convert React component refactoring, new integrations with Angular CLI, global file watchers, rerun failed tests and other.
- We’ve rolled out brand new icons and dark title bars on macOS. Furthermore, PhpStorm 2018.2 brings support for the MacBook Touch Bar! Run and debug your project, commit changes, and update the project right from the Touch Bar
Version control comes with the following changes:
- Easier resolve of merge conflicts
- Enhancements in VCS Log tab
- Browse repository at revision
- Multiple GitHub accounts
- Skip the Push dialog
Database tools in PhpStorm have been improved thanks to our colleagues from the DataGrip team:
- New SQL formatter
- Source code migrations
- Query plan diagram
- Custom data source
- Customizable value for $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']
- Simple CodeSniffer/MessDetector setup
- The new presentation for Quick Documentation
- Allow renaming old style constructor to the new style
- New Add @method tag quick fix for Undefined method
- Add method quick fix now inserts parameter type hints
- PHPUnit composite configuration
- Jump outside closing bracket/quote with Tab
- HTTP Client: Support environment variables in the request body
- HTTP Client: Support formatting of POST request body
- Docker: navigate from compose nodes and containers
- Docker: wrapping words in Docker logs