RequirementsMac OS X 10.10 or later
Date addedMay 22, 2018
PhotoScape X for Mac represents one of those rare free picture editing alternatives which includes all you will need for virtually every sort of picture connect work. Including tools that are appropriate to novices (easy picture viewers, converter, simple means to sew few pictures together or produce animated GIFs, batch editor, screen capture application...) and versed users that may use its powerful picture editor to readily get more rough tools for picture editing. Even though this isn't a tool which may be used professionally for painting, it retains enormous number of services and features that may help users modify present images how they need it to.
It features every possible tool which can assist you through your everyday work -- by editing, adding effects, optimizing, organizing, to sharing and printing. Much like known professional alternatives, PhotoScape for Mac supports virtually every picture formats which are used now (out of RAW files, to more commonly utilized JPEG, PNG and animated GIFs). Its service to different picture formats and impacts brought it recognition and fame as a free substitute for Photoshop.
- Viewer: View pictures on your folder, make a slideshow.
- Page: Combine a number of pictures on the page framework to make one last photograph.
- Blend: Attach a number of pictures vertically or horizontally to make a single last photograph.
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photographs to make a final animated photograph.
- Printing: Publish portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photographs.
- Splitter: put a photograph into several bits.
- Display Capture: Catch your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on pictures, hunt and pick a colour.
- Paper Printing: Insert lined, chart, calendar and music newspaper.
- Face Search: Locate similar faces Online.
Added Curve, Color, Blur filters to Batch tab
Added 30 Figures
Added 30 Blurred Textures
Added 50 Light Leaks
Added 38 Lights
Added “Show GPS Badge” option to Viewer tab
Added “Outline Only” option to Text object
Support Text Templates
Support Object Layers
Support Jpeg Preview
Improved Spot Healing Brush
Improved Noise Reduction
Improved Magic Color
New Filters: Lens Profile Correction, Margin/Round Corners, Offset, Border Line
Shortcut: Space bar to compare
Shortcut: Cmd+Wheel to zoom