RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJul 30, 2018
Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter is a completely free program which permits you to convert just about any video and sound file into MP4 format. MP4 files produced by the program can be performed on several mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface, HTC, PSP) and adjusted media players (WD TV, Xtreamer, Popcorn Hour, Asus O!Play).
The video stream in the input file may be redeemed using contemporary movie encoders: H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, or even the older creation, but nevertheless popular Xvid encoder. For encoding audio flows the app employs AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) or MP3 encoder.
The program comprises lots of conversion profiles designed for the normal conversion tasks, designed chiefly for novice users. More sophisticated users may customize many audio and video encoding parameters: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, screen aspect ratio, frames per second, resolution, colour conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, sound sampling frequency, quantity and other. The basic use of this Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter is a really easy: simply drag & drop audio files into primary window and then click on the Convert button.
- Converting audio and video files to MP4 format.
- Support for multithreaded encoding with the H.264 and H.265 encoder.
- A big variety of encoding parameters: sound and video bitrate, movie profile and degree (H.264), movie preset and song, screen aspect ratio, frames per second, number of sound channels, sound sampling, quantity, changing the resolution, scaling and cropping the picture, colour saturation, deinterlacing, and many others.
- Compatibility using all the HTML5 Video specification with the H.264 and AAC encoders.
- Displaying a comprehensive technical information regarding the source files from the Document properties window.
- Splitting the output by chapters saved in the source documents.
- Fully configurable file listing (table) shows a whole lot of helpful info: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, length, resolution, screen aspect ratio, number of sound channels, and a lot more.
- The capacity to convert any audio stream in the video file with multiple sound tracks.
- Quite a few predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to store your personal settings to an INI file.
- The capacity to store encoder commands at a BAT file.
- The app is portable: it doesn't use system registry and all settings are saved in INI files. Due for the program may be run from mobile devices like pendrives, removable drives.
- The app has an integrated support for a number of languages.
- The app is offered in the 32 bit and 64 bit, in the kind of installer and ZIP archivefile. - for personal and industrial use. The program doesn't need registration, there's absolutely no built-in constraints, doesn't add to the created files"watermarks", etc..
- Fixed bug: resetting some conversion parameters when switching visual styles
- Fixed bug: incorrect aspect ratio adjustment
- Fixed bug: incorrect icons displayed in the context menu in the window with editing output directories
- Displaying the selected audio and video encoder in the header part of the panels with the audio/video conversion settings. As a result, the selected audio/video encoder is also visible when the panels are collapsed
- A few additional minor improvements