RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJul 30, 2018
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is freeware program whose main objective is to easily and with no quality loss extract sound tracks from video files. The extracted audio tracks can be converted to desired format MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, M4A (AAC/ALAC), WV, AIFF or WAV.
The use of this program is quite straightforward. Importing videos may either file browser by drag and droping files into the program window. Once the video files are loaded in the listing you can define the output format or pick one of many predefined profiles. Click at the convert button will initiate the sound extraction and encoding process. This audio extraction or sound encoding procedure can be done in batch so that you don't need to do it file by file. There are no limitations of how many files it is possible to process in batch. Closing down application or shutting down computer when the batch is finished is also possible.
Advanced users can also change the audio bitrate, sampling frequency, sound chanels or easily increase or decrease sound volume. Pazera Free Audio Extractor also permits extraction or conversion of full audio monitor or chosen range only. This is qute handy if you want to harvest couple of seconds from the beginning or from the end.
In the event you would like to preserve the original audio track select"Try extract original audio stream" as output format and the application will attempt to extract the audio track with no format conversion meaning that the output file will have absolutely no audio quality loss.
The application also lets you load audio files and it may be used as free and easy to use audio converter that is general.
- Added ability to select the bitrate mode when converting to MP3: CBR - constant, ABR - average, VBR - variable (based on LAME presets)
- New output format: E-AC3 (Enhanced AC3)
- Added possibility of extracting E-AC3 audio tracks
- Added the option to choose the format of the extracted AAC audio tracks: M4A, AAC (ADTS - Audio Data Transport Stream), MKA (Matroska audio)
- Displaying the selected audio encoder in the header part of the panel with the audio conversion settings. As a result, the selected audio encoder is also visible when the panel is collapsed
- New conversion profiles
- A few additional minor improvements